Best Practice Solutions for ED/UC Physician Group Leaders
Whether you’re just forming an Emergency Medicine Practice, opening an Urgent Care Clinic or preparing to expand your group, the Board Certified ED physician-owners of ConsensioHealth are prepared to guide you on the journey through:
- Medical practice intelligence
- Practice management
- Practice growth
- Recruitment and hiring
- Employees retention and development
- Reorganizing your practice
- Practice exit plans
We are practicing ED/UC physicians dedicated to the support and success of independent ED/UC professionals.
MIPS - We've Got You Covered!
Medicare's new Merit-Based Incentive Payment System (MIPS) is here and here to stay! We can assist you in defining a path to compliance with MIPS. We work with you to create a plan to avoid the penalty in your Medicare payment and possibly obtain incentive payments. We work with a CMS Qualified Registry to successfully submit your data to Medicare. We then track and analyze your performance throughout the reporting period. And, we will assist you in improving your performance to optimize your incentive payment opportunity. As part of our MIPS services, we will:
- Provide MIPS education
- Analyze your practice in order to choose the appropriate quality measures and improvement activities
- Assist you with operational change in your practice to accommodate implementation of quality measures
- Monitor clinician performance and provide feedback on ways to improve opportunities in documentation to optimize measures
- Work with the Registry to assure complete and successful MIPS submission for all eligible providers to CMS.
CODING FEEDBACK TO PROVIDERS
ConsensioHealth employs production coders and a seasoned team of coding auditors. This means that your visits are coded, and then audited for accuracy, thoroughness and compliance before the claim is produced, thereby reducing denials and dramatically cutting down on fixing things on the back end.
Providers get routine and continuous feedback to improve efficiencies and streamline their process.
CONSENSIOHEALTH INFORMATION FOR PROVIDERS (CHIPs)
We developed a tool we call ConsensioHealth Information for Providers (CHIPs) that we provide regularly to clients that cover timely topics in the ED/UC related to educating providers and providing reminders. Some topics have included:
- Reporting Wound Care and Laceration Repair
- Tutorials on EHR templates
- Review of Systems reminders
- Medical Decision Making
- ICD-10 updates and reminders
- Complexity of data
The ConsensioHealth team provides solutions for your practice - both routine and specialized to your specific needs.
Contact the best practice solution experts at ConsensioHealth today!